The Manila Ocean Park, which is located behind the Quirino Granstand in Luneta, Manila, was officially opened last 01 March 2008. Since then, visiting the underwater creatures at the oceanarium has been visible on my bucket list. However, it was only by 16 December 2010 that these maundering feet landed there. A big thanks to our big boss who sponsored our trip to Manila Ocean Park!
Being with the sea animals was therapeutic and entertaining. The oceanarium gave me a great visual pleasure not only because it’s my first time but because sea animals are just simply natural, amazing entertainers. The opportunity of being with them this close is something really special for me. I felt like I was really transported to the bottom of the sea.
For more information (how to get to the place, reservations, promos, packages, etc.), please click this website: www.manilaoceanpark.com.
- One Saturday at Manila Ocean Park with my Kada (cheannetoday.wordpress.com)
- Food Trip! Manila’s Biggest Food Fest (mytintedlenses.wordpress.com)
- Second leg of Arctic ocean research voyage (uwtreasures.wordpress.com)
- Manila Ocean Park -Our Family Adventure (lesliegladys.wordpress.com)
- Treasures of the Adriatic (cityoftheweek.wordpress.com)