Flowers have always been an important part of our lives especially the moment love knocks on our doors. Throughout history, lovers have given flowers to each other as a token of their longing, devotion, and love.
The sala of our old home used to have plenty of wallpapers cut from calendars since we couldn’t afford the exorbitant price of paintings to decorate our wall, let alone having some of our few memorable pictures enlarged and laminated for the same. Now, I have more than enough of beautiful pictures to choose from by the time we are to decorate our sala.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Flowers (thirdhandart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Flowers (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Flowers (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Flowers (consumerjournaldotnet.wordpress.com)
- a word a week photo challenge: flower (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- My Poem: A Garden of Thorns and Flowers (mohammadalbaba.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Renewal – Renouvellement (frenchtwistedwoman.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: HAPPY (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)