Tell us, when did you start doing Post a Day/Week, and what have you enjoyed most about it so far?
July 25, 2011 was the BIG day for me because that’s the moment I posted my first entry for the Weekly Photo Challenge (WPC). Although I started late, the responses and time given by my fellow bloggers to the entries I have so far are overwhelming and bolstering. But, there’s more! The byproducts–making new friends and learning–of this weekly photo challenge are equally notable. The photos I see from the challenge each week widens my perspective on the subject or theme and that’s just priceless for me.
Kudos to WordPress and to all the participants of this phenomenal challenge called Post a Week! Blogging couldn’t be more interesting because of you.
- Five Twitter Chats for Bloggers & Writers (jtdabbagian.com)
- Post a Day/Week Challenge: 8 Months Down, 4 To Go! (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Nothing is too much (tishipoo.wordpress.com)
- Post A Day 2011 (iwanttobethebiggestloser.wordpress.com)
- 8 months down, 4 more to go (andreadreamin.com)
- Nothingness (siegmom29.wordpress.com)
- Is WordPress its quietest on Sundays? (diaryofdennis.wordpress.com)