There’s no better place that could articulate the theme of this week’s photo challenge than a classroom. For this reason, I decided to use my first ever sharpening room (Room No. 303), which offered countless possibilities both for me and my students.
No matter how traditional this classroom is, its contribution to every teacher and student who come and go in and from it is undeniably valuable because it helped each of them discover the possibility of what they can become. I am optimistic that it will turn into a modern classroom one day. For now, this is what one of the schools I’m connected with can offer to their students. The challenge is up to us teachers to explore the possibilities of what we can do inside.
PS: iPhone 2G & PS Mobile
- Room 303: My Firsts Sharpening Room (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (atreegrowsinbklyn.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (slightlyinsightful.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Possibility (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- Why Public School Teachers are Occupying Wall Street (julieboydeducation.com)
- Educators debate uses and challenges of classroom technology (elonpendulum.com)
- The Difference (inquiryblog.wordpress.com)
- Using Tablets In The Classroom (howtolearn.com)
- Future trends in Education- Flipped classroom (drmahabroum.com)
- More Than 200 Detroit Teachers Moonlighting as ‘Sugar Babies’ to Buy Classroom Supplies (blackchristiannews.com)