After two weeks of vacation in my birthplace, I’m but happy to be back to share additional travel stories (e.g., Climb to Mount Banoi in Batangas, Visit to Pagsanjan Falls in Laguna, Beachineering at Lobo Beach in Batangas, Rediscovering One of the Country’s Historical Treasures through San Pablo Chuch in Isabela, Pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of Piat in Cagayan, and Hiking the Long and Winding Road to Callao Cave in Penablanca, Cagayan, and My First Ever Solo Trip to The Most Famous Cove in Luzon — The Anawangin Cove) for the world. 🙂
My apologies for failing to inform each of my friends in the blogosphere. Nevertheless, I hope all of you had the best of the holidays just like me.
Happy New Year!
- Mt. Gulugod Baboy, Batangas (seekersportal.wordpress.com)
- Cathedral of Praise Batangas Moves to a New Place (bogodoy.wordpress.com)
- What are the tourist spots in region 2 (wiki.answers.com)
- Going Places (kontakpoint.wordpress.com)
- Batangas City’s basilica was vandalized on Christmas Day! (filipinoscribbles.wordpress.com)
- Booked: Chapel on the Hill (Batulao, Batangas) (silentbleeding.wordpress.com)
- Happy New Year! Happy New Look! Happy New Blogging Domain! (bogodoy.wordpress.com)
- Best of 2011 (josephinereubenne.wordpress.com)
- Hope This Is Not Too Late (bogodoy.wordpress.com)
- January 14, 2012; 9:21pm (coffeeholifemme.wordpress.com)
- Around the Philippines (silvervic.wordpress.com)