It’s been my plan to start this series where I will be featuring what I call “Little Wonders” comprising photos of small organisms from plant
and, sometimes, animal kingdom. These little wonders are all favorites and photographed by me, of course, during my travels to different places particularly mountains in the northern and southern parts of the biggest island in the Philippines, Luzon. Little wonders are small organisms that are often neglected; yet, each of them present a striking beauty i f you take a closer look.
Today is the day for that plan to come to fruition as I am now launching the first episode of my Little Wonders Series. In this episode, the little wonders will come from my recent adventure to Laguna on my way to that famous waterfall last 06 November 2012.
I still want to improve my photography skills so I’d be really happy to see comments and suggestions from fellow bloggers and non-bloggers on each of my posts for this series, especially pros in this craft.
- Shooting the Rapids (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Little Wonders Series’ Fourth Episode (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Adventure Tourism Paper in the Philippines (thinkingbookworm.typepad.com)
- The Streets of Manila from Inside a Car – Part 2 (bensonkua.wordpress.com)
- Little Wonders Series’ Third Episode (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)