These photos were all taken during our challenging
amid the heavy rain and darkness climb to Mt. Marami in Cavite last 08 May 2011. Like Mt. Cristobal in Quezon, Mt. Marami also boasts an array of flora. Unfortunately, I only got a few because of the heavy rain that lasted for hours.
“Little Wonders” are photos of small organisms from plant (and, at times, animal) kingdom which were all captured during my travels to different places particularly mountains in the Philippines. They are creatures that are often neglected yet each of them raises a striking beauty upon closer look. I still want to improve my photography skills so I’d be really happy to see comments and suggestions from fellow bloggers and non-bloggers on each of my posts for this series, especially pros in this craft.
- Little Wonders Series’ First Episode (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Little Wonders Series’ Second Episode (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Amid the Rains and Darkness at Mount Marami (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Little Wonders Series’ Third Episode (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Little Wonders Series’ Fourth Episode (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Celebration (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Heavy rains submerge Philippine capital (bigpondnews.com)