The date was 06 March 2011 when I captured all the featured photos during our climb to the abundant Mount Cristobal in the home of one of the most well-known festivals (Pahiyas Festival) in the country during summer, Quezon Province. Undoubtedly, Mount Cristobal swaggers an array of small wonders.
“Little Wonders” are photos of small organisms from plant (and, at times, animal) kingdom which were all captured during my travels to different places particularly mountains in the Philippines. They are creatures that are often neglected yet each of them raises a striking beauty upon closer look. I still want to improve my photography skills so I’d be really happy to see comments and suggestions from fellow bloggers and non-bloggers on each of my posts for this series, especially pros in this craft.
- What’s The Name of This Plant (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Little Wonders Series’ First Episode (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Little Wonders Series Second Episode (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Little Wonders Series’ Third Episode (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- The Abundant Mount Cristobal (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Textured (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder (yobynos.wordpress.com)