(The picture is a memento of one of my visits  to CamSur Watersports Complex.)
One of the things I do to lionize summer is to go home to my second province, Camarines Sur, in order to check the estival wakeboard tournament at CamSur Watersports Complex in Cadlan. While climbing mountains or swimming at the beach gives me that intense feeling of solitude and liberation, watching people do some mind-bending tricks, professional wakeboarders in this case, feeds me that plate of carefreeness. I am overwhelmed at how they execute the kind of tricks they do with so much ease.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (dralimanonlife.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (carousel68.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (retired2travel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (patcoyle53.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Carefree (jwnovianto.wordpress.com)
- In CamSur, wakeboarding fun can wait (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- CamSur Watersports Complex and Its Eco-Village (yobynos.wordpress.com)
15 Comments Add yours
Wakeboard must be carefree. I want to try it. 😀
It is, my friend, once you got the hang of it.
I’d love to visit this place. My grandma is from this area.
You should, buddy. Go drag your parents to be there with you, now. Hehe
Sounds carefree and very nice. 🙂
Definitely carefree 🙂 Sony, that header photo is dreamy. Where did you take it?
Boracay Island, Paula. Thanks for noticing it.
How should I have not! 😀
Bro, that is one fun and exciting activity. A perfect way to make a super awesome Summer. My son class starts tomorrow. Can’t believe Summer is over here. God bless.