It all started when I had my first travel experience in November 2009. It was about reaching Mt. Batulao’s summit, which is also my first mountain climbing endeavor. The adventure was life changing and I fell in love with it, meeting amazing people from different walks of life and experiencing so many wonderful things. I was enamored by the idea that there’s more to see, discover, and experience in the vast world out there. I’ve climbed 17 mountains after that simultaneous with going on side trips to different tourist destinations. I became passionate about documenting each travel and began sharing the stories and photos via this blog. That said, I also post about random topics such as grammar pet peeves and healthy lifestyle from time to time. The blabbermouth in me couldn’t help it.
If you’re up to discussing collaborations, sponsorship, promotions, or related concerns as well as simply wanting to drop a personal message, fill out the form below or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also reach me via the social media plugins or verified services below each page.
You will receive a reply within 24 hours or less.
PUBLISHED WORKS/FEATURED PHOTOS
- Sonyboy Fugaban – Expat in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (expatfinder.com)
- Photobook Interviews: Sony Fugaban (photobookworldwide.com)
- A Tour to the World Sights Park in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (lifeinsaudiarabia.blogspot.com)
- Filipino Expat Living in Saudi Arabia – Interview with Sonyboy (expatsblog.com)
- Stories of the Wandering Feet & Mind reviewed by the Kindle Report Blogspot
- Indians dominate the 1st CFO Badminton Tournament (arabnews.com)
- Indians predominate 1st CFO Badminton Tournament 2013 (sportsyoulike.co.uk)
- Calaguas Islands: Word-Class Beach Destination (philippine-evolution.com)
- The #Vantage Point Project (pinterest.com)
- Sun Siyam Groups in KSA’s “A Glimpse Into The Sunny Side Of Life” (hoteliermaldives.com)
- Best places to visit in the Philippines in 2017 (taraletsanywhere.com)
- 17 for 2017: Where To Go In The Philippines This Year (dyanlang.com)
- PTB Blog Carnival: Prosperous and Exciting Year of Travel in 2016 (pinoyadventurista.com)
- Perfect Philippine Summer Getaways According to Pinoy Travel Bloggers (outoftownblog.com)
- Mountains to Hike in the Philippines (taste.company)
- Luzon Lavapalooza: For the Love of Luzon (pinoyadventurista.com)
- Traveling: When Fact is Really Fiction (missbackpacker.info)
TOP TRAVEL STORIES
- How To Personally Obtain A Dubai Visa Online Within An Hour From Riyadh
- Why Camarines Sur should always be one of the most and must visited provinces in the Philippines?
- The Very Colorful And Nitid Land Of Golden Souqs in Dirah
- Where The Four Great Amputees And Mountains Led Me
- Nofa Farm and Resorts: A Private Oasis of Tranquility and Restful Retreat
- Weekly Photo Challenge: On Top
- Top 5 Spots for Nature Lovers in Riyadh
- Getting Intimate with Cows at Almarai Company’s Al Danah Farm in the “Milk Road”
- Joyride to Nofa Farm and Resorts’ Safari Park & 1MW Solar Power Plant
- Street Photography in Dirah: A Prologue to the “Top 5 Spots for Nature Lovers in Riyadh”