It all started when I had my first travel experience in November 2009. It was about reaching Mt. Batulao’s summit, which is also my first mountain climbing endeavor (“Where The Four Great Amputees And Mountains Led Me“). The adventure was life changing and I fell in love with it, meeting amazing people from different walks of life and experiencing so many wonderful things. I was enamored by the idea that there’s more to see, discover, and experience in the vast world out there. I’ve climbed 17 mountains after that simultaneous with going on side trips to different tourist destinations. I became passionate about documenting each travel and began sharing the stories and photos via this blog. That said, I also post about random topics from time to time. The blabbermouth in me couldn’t help it😊
If you’re up to discussing collaborations, sponsorship, promotions, or related concerns as well as simply wanting to drop a personal message, fill out the form below or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also reach me via the social media plugins or verified services at the bottom of the page.
You will receive a reply within 24 hours or less.
PUBLISHED WORKS and FEATURED PHOTOS
- Sonyboy Fugaban – Expat in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (expatfinder.com)
- Photobook Interviews: Sony Fugaban (photobookworldwide.com)
- A Tour to the World Sights Park in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (lifeinsaudiarabia.blogspot.com)
- Filipino Expat Living in Saudi Arabia – Interview with Sonyboy (expatsblog.com)
- Indians dominate the 1st CFO Badminton Tournament (arabnews.com)
- Calaguas Islands: Word-Class Beach Destination (philippine-evolution.com)
- The #Vantage Point Project (pinterest.com)
- Sun Siyam Groups in KSA’s “A Glimpse Into The Sunny Side Of Life” (hoteliermaldives.com)
- Best places to visit in the Philippines in 2017 (taraletsanywhere.com)
- 17 for 2017: Where To Go In The Philippines This Year (dyanlang.com)
- PTB Blog Carnival: Prosperous and Exciting Year of Travel in 2016 (pinoyadventurista.com)
- Perfect Philippine Summer Getaways According to Pinoy Travel Bloggers (outoftownblog.com)
- Mountains to Hike in the Philippines (taste.company)
- Luzon Lavapalooza: For the Love of Luzon (pinoyadventurista.com)
- Traveling: When Fact is Really Fiction (missbackpacker.info)
GRAMMAR PET PEEVES SERIES
Caveat: The purpose of this series is neither to proclaim myself as a grammarian nor to despise people who are still unfamiliar with common grammar mistakes. It is to serve as a reminder that there are rules in English that refute those mistakes. I am well aware that I still have a lot to learn in English and I will not stop digging those rules to share them here. If you happen to be a guilty party, please remember that I shared these blog posts in the spirit of constructive criticism.
- Masteral and Other Filipino Concoctions
- The Seven Lethal Grammar Sins of Email Users in our Office
- The Correct Punctuation for Salutations that Begin with “Hi” or “Hello”
- Tagalog Prefixes Interfused With English Verbs
- Stop Saying “Thanks God” When…
- Pluralization of Initialisms
- Stock Phrase, Mail, and Emails
- “Trainings or Courses” And “Out of Office or Back to the Office”
- Filipino Concoctions, Philippine English, and Standard American English
- Anglicized Latin Plural Forms and Those That Survived Their Singular Forms Respectively
- Pro”NUN”ciation and Some Local Grammar Pet Peeves
- The New Kind of Technocracy To Be Learned
- Why A Travel Blogger Like Me Writes About Grammar, & A New Batch Of Pet Peeves On The List
- The Ten “Commandments” of Writing Metric Symbols in English Grammar
- Update: Punctuation Marks in Email Greetings…”Do as you please” (The Chicago Manual of Style)!